Since our founding in 1999 as a Registered Investment Advisory firm, Bluestone Wealth Advisors has held to our core belief that every client's financial circumstance is unique and should be addressed in a thoughtful, customized manner.
To develop a solid financial or investment plan, it is important to establish trust with your advisor so that you can feel comfortable articulating your needs, wants, and wishes. Our financial and investment planning process is:
- Establishing and defining the client relationship. At this point, you will determine the level of service required. A client asset management agreement will be completed. A copy of our ADV Parts 1 & 2 are available for review under Bluestone Forms, conveniently located at the bottom of every page. ADV forms give you detailed explanations regarding our company.
- Gathering data and defining goals. Together, we will define your needs, wants, and wishes.
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status. This is where we start to put the plan together.
- Develop recommendations. We will explore options and the rationale for our decisions. At this stage, we will listen to any concerns you have and revise our recommendations based on our concerns.
- Implementing recommendations. We will coordinate with your CPA, attorney, or insurance agent when needed. If needed, we can refer you to trusted, independent professionals.
- Monitoring. We will meet periodically to review progress and to make any necessary adjustments to our plan.
- Portfolio management
- Trustee Services*
- Education planning
- Estate plans*
- Insurance reviews*
- Retirement planning
- Wealth transfers
- Traditional IRAs and Roth
- 401(k) rollovers
- Tax Return preparation*
- Automatic Estate plan updates*
- Charitable giving
*Bluestone Wealth Advisors will partner with other trusted professionals to deliver these services.